Monday, February 23, 2009

New Works on Etsy.com

Jon's Letters and Lists I just put this etching onto Etsy for a excellent price. Just click on the image and you can view it and its price. While you are there sign up for an account to purchase items, and than you can shop at my whole site. So, I haven't accomplished much this weekend in the sense of making art but as you may notice I did turn my website into an active blog site now, you no longer have to visit Google Blog to read my words. Than again no one did read my blog because no one can ever find anyone inside there. I did finish a drawing on Friday though and that will be the first of a series on fictional birds of the future and their mutations back towards extreme hunters. They will be done mainly in graphite, but some will be watercolors. I am also planning a series of woodcuts because I do like doing woodcuts, but I also returned the piece of junk etching press I bought from Jerry's. I recommend not buying their presses because they do not work very well.

Also check out Ali's new drawing she just released onto Etsy too. Her shop will be getting more items very soon, but in the meantime take a look at the pieces and buy them all now while you can.

Details of Love and Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: