Monday, May 18, 2009

Slow start Monday

I am still waiting on that phone call and becoming impatient. Ali woke up with a really bad migraine this morning so the day started very slow, but soon I will get down in the studio. Plus Bixby is really needing attention today and with the trick that Ali taught him which is to jump on your lap while you are working on the computer makes it awfully hard to type and work. He is now currently sitting on my lap which he is a bit big to do and he keeps licking my hands. I am definitely going down to the new cafe today to present myself as an artist they should show so maybe I can sell some more pieces.

I did a google search for myself today to find out everywhere I am on the web and every time I do this I find something new about myself. I applied to be in a book a year ago or more and I thought I was denied, turns out I was wrong or they sent the wrong letter because I am in it and one of the featured listings. WTF seems like a pretty important thing for me at this point in my career to know about so I am glad I decided to Google. I also found that I went back 19 pages deep which seems like a good thing to me, now just to do the same for general art term searches. I will update later hopefully with a few completed pieces and to say how the cafe turns out. Bye Mom I will give a call as soon as I hear anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: