Friday, April 24, 2009

I am back

Yes yes I said I would start blogging again daily, and then a bunch of stuff began happening and I broke my promise. I apologize to everyone who waits daily for my updates. So, I grind my teeth apparently and had to have a night guard made that I am supposed to wear whenever I can especially at the computer. Of course I am not wearing it right now that would require me to go to another room and get it. O.K. I went and retrieved it because my last sentence sounded pretty lazy, but now I can't whistle at my dog and I am positive this makes him very sad. The big exciting news is that I am no longer unemployed and will begin another new career position on Monday. I am happy I will have income again, but still really upset that I made a really bad decision by leaving my teaching position in NC and moving to NY because now I will make far less again while still paying twice as much in bills, plus the state of New York now officially owns me, oh yeah and can I say I really loved teaching!

The other big thing that happened is I am finally getting my flat files so I can store all my paper flat and nt in portfolios. I won them on ebay for the price of $63 and they are 55" x 45" and five drawers. These files probably sell used at a store for $600 easy, but ebay is still pretty good when it comes to pick up only items because you have far less bidders. I do have to drive to New Jersey for a two round trip, but I rather do that then spend a fortune for brand new pieces or have to build them which would cost me a lost in time, frustrations, and money still. I can finally forgive Yoshi for missing the opportunity of getting a set of flat files in Grad school because he needed to buy a crappy office chair. Which does remind me I still would like to find a free office desk, and hopefully I can refinish Ali's desk this summer. We bought this monster last summer and have just never had the opportune time to sand it and stain it. I will get it done I swear! That is all I have to say for the minute except to remember stop by the store pages and check out all the new items I have in there.

Bryan Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: