Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Drawing done

Graphite on paper

The premise on this piece (the last of the gray scale images) is the cardinal which is thriving in the Midwest, but in the future the Midwest is a desert, thank you Global Warming. It hunts small lizards and insects on the sides of the cliffs and has developed eyes that come out on stalks to see underneath the cliff edges. This allows it to see its prey and the other birds that plan on getting it.

Also learned some new tricks to Etsy again of when to list and re list thanks to a little blog I found in the Forums of Etsy. I shall be listing her blog in my links or "blogroll" very soon. I am going to keep calling it links cause blogroll is pretty lame to me. The other thing that happened is I made it as ArtFire's piece of the hour which helped me ring in 5 more viewers. I was kind of hoping for better for such an honor, but hey I was picked and that is pretty cool. Well it is Friday night and the girl went to DC so I am going to have some cookies and than head to bed, yes I am so exciting. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: