Sunday, March 1, 2009

So it was a fairly nice day here today, around fifty degrees but than it started to rain which still wasn't that bad. I was able to stick to the schedule I made and I completed many things, but I always do it just doesn't seem to amount to anything that helps pay the bills at the moment. I did finish another bird drawing of a pigeon whose movement down the evolutionary lines was to gain hands so it can steal bread and eat it with ease. I do rather like it and if there is time and energy after cleaning out Ali's bedroom some more I will document it and post it. I will definitely have it up on Etsy by Monday because I am part of the art for your wall showcase for two days next week. I do hope it pays off in some way because it was probably the most expensive advertising I have done in a while.

All in all not a bad day, but not a whole lot to report at the moment. I feel I need to get more of these business books read, but they are similar to reading text books and that makes it hard to get into them. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: