Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Treasury

This is going to be another unexciting post but yet there is hope I did start another drawing. I didn't finish it, but I am hoping tomorrow I will not become distracted and I will finish the piece. The next ones after this piece are going to be in color because color is just a bit happier for everyone. The big news of the night is I was able to make my first treasury on Etsy and it is pretty hard and anxiety ridden to get a Treasury so you should check out mine at

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=43978



and I was also put into a Treasury so you should check it out as well


http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=43965



I am ready for something to happen, but no idea what it is that should be happening. I do know we brought the crate out again and Bixby is sleeping in it because he has been killing us. I am looking forward to taking a couple of sleeping pills and having no interruptions from a nice sleep. I am ready to go and try this sleeping thing, so good night until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: