Sunday, March 1, 2009

So today was a bit of a let down and a very good day, but I am still waiting for someone to come home cause I (as usual) owe an apology. I can't stand when I am in trouble so I give in and try not to make anyone cry; maybe it is when I am at my best. So the let down I am over it, why even discuss it so you should move on as well.

He Loves looking over wallsBixby and me - he loves looking over walls

I took Bixby (my dog) for a nice long walk today, clears my head and it apparently clears his bowels. Anyways, during our walk he let me know I should get back to the positive attitude I have had for the last couple of weeks, and put my brain back to action. So I came home and started some application material to get into a program at CUNY Brooklyn to earn my teaching certificate. The next big thing that happened today to me was I discovered blogs, I know I am writing one right now so what the hell am I talking about? I really never saw them as a place for advertising or marketing, but as someone like me writing away and maybe two or more people might scan through it. Turns out they are filled with possibilities and people who are excited about many things. I also found a new area on Etsy a very special showcase area. The more I explore in Etsy the more I become impressed with all the creative ideas going on behind the scenes.

So, maybe I will go to the gym tonight before I get to drawing. I am not sure what is on TV if anything, but it is nice to draw in front of an interesting program. This is probably the post of the day so I hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: