Friday, March 27, 2009

New Treasuries

I am looking forward to going to Rockefeller park today because it is supposed to be 64 degrees out and it does feel like it will reach that goal. I can not wait for the constant 70 degree weather to start. Bixby will be very excited because that means longer walks and more running with him.

I made another treasury today and you should click HERE and check it out!

I am also in another Treasury and hopefully this will lead into some form of a sale.

I did call the consignment lady and had to leave a message on her machine, but I also tried to email her and the address bounced so that does not seem good. Also, found out to be a substitute in the great state of New York you have to have certification. My question is if you have certification why are you not teaching? Usually it is maternity leave or can only work a few days, beyond that I am confused. Oh well, not sure what I can do here but cross my fingers and hope someone says well you are supposed to have it, but you are so great Bryan that we decided that you do not need it.

Not much else is going on here, so I am going to sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: