Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hump Day

This is gonna be short because I have the car today and have errands to run, mainly Home Depot and that seems to take forever to find stuff there compared to a Lowe's. I finally got back into my Flickr account after a million days of trying to remember my user name and password. There look up system sucks and I don't use yahoo mail except for my user name. Here is the link though

Flickr Me

Getting in helped me determine when I get a source of income again I am going to purchase the Baby Press. It seems to take good impressions and since my studio is in my basement it will be perfect. Then (look Ali I remembered) when I open my educational print shop I can get bigger presses, but for now it would just be awesome to be able to print again.

I did finish another painting yesterday, a little 12" x 9" that I have not documented as of yet. I am planning on finishing a larger one today, but I will see because it is another day with a lot of little stuff to finish. I will leave it here and be off to the land of Home Depot, on my quest to find perfect quarter rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: