Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

Just another Saturday of chores and maybe a little fun time by going to the gym and taking the dog to the park. I started off by finishing up the dog’s haircut which really looks like a hack job, man I am going to feel sorry for my kids if I ever have some. The 40 year old virgin is on and it is at the part where he is getting waxed, and the best part is when the waxing lady starts getting into it and calling him names. Any hoo I am trying to create my own frame strips and staining a thin pine runner with graphite powder, some black ink, and brown ink mixed into water. The color looks good but the wood warped and I am hoping it settles down after it dries. I have to sand the edges and stain it again before I am sure how this is going to work. I will update or you will see my paintings with some nice framing strips on them. All right back to the chores and maybe I will check in more later.

Oh yeah prices have been lowered on my paintings in Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: