Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday - been gone for a while

The last couple of days have flown by so quickly and Tuesday and Wednesday were expected to be light on my things to do list. I can hardly even remember Tuesday, I did start a painting and cut new stencils, but after blogging in the morning I cannot tell you too much about that day. That always makes me so paranoid that I am getting old and senile, yes that may be the worst way to die - Alzheimer’s - that scares the crap out of me.

Wednesday I was set answer a few email than straight into the studio for an all day affair. Than I received a return email from my Mother who was talking about me returning to school and I realized I had not been paying attention to my calendar, and guess what the application to the program to obtain my teaching certificate was due this Sunday. So, I spent the entire day printing out all the parts I needed, creating a small web page portfolio to put on a cd, and writing the statement of why I want to be a teacher. By the time I was done it was time to pick Ali up from work, and I had rented Australia for a date night because we needed it. Although I have been the one mainly cooking because I am now working from home, I promised to make my tortilla dinner. All this entails is whole wheat tortillas, refried beans - made spicy, onions and peppers flash cooked in my homemade spicy olive oil, cheese, spinach - flash cooked. This then gets folded on top of itself with salsa (we each have our own kind) on top, fresh tomatoes, sour cream, and Ali made guacamole to finish it up. It was quite good I have to say, and than we watched Jockeys, which I do like but it is as bad as, an MTv show with the commercials and showing what you just saw when returning from the commercial. You basically watch only 8-10 minutes of actual fresh show in a half hour show. Than we watched Australia and I shall review my reactions for you in the next paragraph.

Australia I have to say was a wonderful movie, and I believe it only received so reviews. I really didn’t think I was going to enjoy it, but Ali really wanted to see it and so I rented it. Quite a surprise, and many tearful scenes, one being about the young star staring down 15oo hundred huge cattle with his back against the Australian Grand Canyon. I am not a fan of Nicole Kidman as a person and I believe I am not only because she married that douche bag Tom Cruise, but also as an actor she always seems to be pretty good and I believe she is the person she is portraying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: