Sunday, March 1, 2009

So we are finally done cleaning all the crap out of Ali's parents house, but now I have to clean out the car and find a place to put it all here. Thank goodness we are not living in the tiny Brooklyn apartment cause we wouldn't be able to walk.

I put the new drawing up on Etsy today and the reproductions are available to buy.

"The best bread thief in town"The best bread thief in town

Also, out of the blue Eric Portis contacted me today which is great and I promised him a shout out, he came to my site because he is having issues coming up with a title for his short animation. You should visit his site and get him to start a contest to solve his problem of coming up with a title and the winner could win...... hmm I don't know a date with Eric or a couch to crash on when you visit Denver. Peace, it is Saturday and I am gonna go do something else. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: