Saturday, March 7, 2009

Really Short

cause I have to give the dog a bath. We went to Rockefeller Park in Sleepy Hollow (North Tarrytown) on this beautiful Saturday and we had a ball. Bixby went swimming, ran in the mud, met another muddy dog, and just plain out ran around like a nut. He is covered in sand however and it is time I took care of that with a nice soapy bath, and he does like baths until he realizes it is a bath and not swimming.

I finished another piece and will document it tomorrow, but it is not a bird piece but a color study for a larger painting. I imagine I will end up doing at least three of these color studies in watercolor, and than get back to the large piece. Update there are still no jobs to apply for and I do need to make some money while I am writing and proposing a business plan. Any suggestions beyond gigolo are welcomed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: