Sunday, March 1, 2009

I didn't get into "Top Chef" until late this season because I didn’t really like any of the contestants, but I have to say by the last six I really was enjoying the show. The finale was great but I am tired of bringing back a few losers to be souse chefs, I want the losers to lose not because they gave into pressure at a time that yes most people would second guess themselves. OK enough of my rant on that.

Made myself a daily schedule to make sure I am even more productive than I usually am, and cleaned the studio so my dog can join me down there again. I also finished another bird of the future drawing - I do need to come up with a title for the series. Jason Hitzert also helped me big time by reading my facebook to Tom Huck about needing a business plan, and bam about ten minutes after my post he emails me a business plan to start off with and edit to my needs. I need to send him flowers if I can get this thing off the ground which I have to do this, otherwise what am I going to do with my life.

Ok this is short because I am going to go read a bit until I fall asleep, trying to cram my business knowledge into a very short time. I will put up the new drawing tomorrow and you can purchase a repo on Etsy real soon. Oh yeah check out Etsy because I listed two more items today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: