Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday

I had my first migraine in a long time and it completely shut me down from 4pm - 9pm, but before that I had a nice interview and am pretty excited about it, but I am not expecting much from it. But who knows maybe they will pick me and will start a whole new avenue for a job at the moment and one where I believe I would learn a lot from it. I still am working on the educational print shop, but I also have to have some income coming in the bank account. Of course if there are any investors who like to support a young artist (not so young anymore) in pursuing their dream of being an artist and entrepreneur I am available for you.

Finished a new drawing from my re-evolution bird series yesterday I haven't listed it yet on Etsy or Artfire, bit I will tomorrow because I have a showcase scheduled for tomorrow.
Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any marketing or business suggestions: